June 13, 2008

Four Years . . .

. . . and counting. Four years ago yesterday, I married my best friend and became Mrs. Jason Neuhauser.

Has it really been four years? Where has the time gone?

Or, as I said to Jay the other day, "We could have gone through high school together by now!"

To which he gave me one of those looks that says, "My, what a silly wife I have!" :)




Happy Anniversary, my love!

And for those of you who are wondering, we're celebrating our four years on Saturday. Mom and Harry are going to watch Caleb, and we're going to spend the day together. Just the two of us. All alone. Well, almost. :) We will be sharing our day with The Natural History Museum as we peruse the Pompeii exhibit, and then with other diners at the Dakota Grill for dinner. But hey, I'm not complaining. A day with my man sounds just about perfect, no matter what we do.

No comments: