March 25, 2008

The Elusive Mrs. N

(Only a few of you will get my title, but for those few, I can hear you laughing all the way from my computer desk. ;)

Perhaps "elusive" isn't quite the right term. More like the AWOL Mrs. N. The Absent Mrs. N. The non-blogging Mrs. N. The. . . well, you get the idea.

*clears the throat*

Hi Everyone! I've thought of naming March our Company Month, for we certainly have been entertaining a lot of people lately. Jason's best friend Kevin, my friend Valerie from PLNU days, and this weekend, our very good friends the Jacksons from the desert. Oh, I'm not complaining. No siree. I love having people over for visits, long or short. :) It's just that between all the visitors, planning Jason's birthday at the beginning of the month, and now planning my Mom's birthday at the end of month, life has been pretty crazy! And that adds up to very little bloggie time.

So you'll (hopefully) forgive me if I'm not quite sure where to start. Perhaps pictures would be best to get the creative juices flowing. Caleb's been having a lot of firsts lately, and per my role as memory-keeper, I have dutifully done my best to capture them on film, uh, digital camera-ness.
First experience with balloons


Helping Daddy open his presents (ok, not a "first" but still cute)

Typing lessons of the lap top



Wearing Daddy's baseball cap on Easter morning (definitely a first!)

Watching Veggie Tales in Auntie Val's lap (yep, another first!)



Yeppers! I'll reiterate: we've been busy. :) But I have not wholly forgotten about you, my bloggie friends. There are several posts, actually, floating around my brain that I would very much like to see typed up here. Perhaps in the next few days. . . or weeks. ;) In the meantime, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and I would like to wish you a Happy Spring!

No comments: