March 1, 2008

A Little Interaction Never Hurt Anybody

Happy Saturday, ya'll! And Happy March 1st, too!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've changed the settings on my Comments feature yet again. Ya'll can still comment, but all comments are now sent to my email first for me to preview; once I've seen them, I send them through to this blog for everyone else to see. My reasons for doing this are to make sure I don't get any wacky people I don't know posting nonesense here. This blog is set to public, which means anyone, absolutely anyone, can read it and comment. Anyway, I hope this doesn't discourage you from commenting. I want to hear what you have to say!

And in the spirit of this mutual communication, I am writing my very first interactive post. :) Here's what you do: I've made up a list of four questions below and I've written in my answers. If you want to play along, copy and paste the questions into a comment and fill in your own answers (you can also email the answers to me if you want). In a week, I'll post all of your answers here at The Inkwell, and we can all meet/see/get to know each other a little better. Oh, and if you are going to play along, please also include how you and I met. These stories are always so interesting, and I'd love to share them with everyone. :) Can't wait to see what you guys have to say!!!

1. What three places would you most like to visit/vacation to?
- Paris, France
- Hawaii
- New Zealand

2. If money was no object, what's one completely silly and frivilous thing you'd do?
- Hire a full-time hair dresser. Not because I'm all that fashion-savvy, but because I absolutely love having people play with my hair. It's one of the bestest feelings in the whole world! :)

3. Who are three people you'd most like to meet (from any period of history and besides Jesus)?
- Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Amy Carmichael (an Irish missionary to India in the 1800s)
- C.S. Lewis or J.R.R. Tolkien

4. List three fetishes you have:
- chocolate (if that can be considered a fetish and not an obsession ;)
- books (I hope to some day have a house that has it's own library; Jay and I both love to collect books)
- photography (I love to take pictures and I love to scrapbook them, but I'm not a professional by any stretch of the imagination)

That's it! Don't forget to add how we met/how we know each other. Next Saturday, I'll post your responses. :)

No comments: