July 18, 2010

My Reluctant Hiker (and yes, I'm still alive)

Hey everyone! I know I've been really-uber-super absent from Blog World these last few weeks. Or months. More on that later. But for now, I have a few videos to share with you. I got a new camera for my birthday and it takes videos! Squeal!! I'm still learning how it works, so the quality isn't great. But these were too cute not to post. :)


Here's a peek into a hike we did last Tuesday. Enjoy!








He really does enjoy hiking. Don't let him fool you. :)

3 comments:

LeAnna said...

We've miiiiissed yooooou!

My favorite line?

"Caleb, which trail do you want to take?"

"Back!"

LOL! Spoken like a true man!

Nicole said...

Awwwww, I've missed you, too! :) Yes, Caleb cracks me up daily... sometimes hourly!

That's the fun of having kids, isn't it? They make us laugh so. :) Can't wait till you have your baby girl!!! So excited for you!

Mama Sue said...

Cant' wait to see your camera. What fun for you. Grammy & Grandpa can't wait to trail blaze with your "little man". Coming soon!
Love Mom