December 3, 2008

An Addendum to the Post Below (the one with singing elves)

As evidenced by my earlier elfy post, both Caleb and I needed naps today. Neither one of us got one, however, and the inordinate amount of silliness resulting from said lack of sleep couldn't help spilling over into BloggieWorld.

Hence, the dancing Neuhauser elves. =)

Jason only had a small heart attack when he saw it. =) =)

(I defended myself by telling him that the dancing and music kept our cranky, sleep-deprived son from crying . . . a good enough excuse in any parent's book).

Now it's much later, and Caleb is sleeping. Finally. =) But, quite obviously, I am not.

Tonight was my first night back at work in over two weeks. I was greeted by Roy, who wanted Spanish lessons (go figure!), Annie who sings while she writes, Kaitlyn who continually bugs me for pictures of Caleb, Green who likes to pronounce "covet" with the stress on the second syllable, and Ryan who decided Ratatouille was the movie we should watch Friday night.

Just a typical night for me. =) It's good to be back.

I apologize I haven't been on Blogger much lately. My muse has gone missing and I hesitate to write without it. You wouldn't like my un-inspired posts, methinks. Methinks you might just go running for the hills and erase every trace of this website from your hardrive.

But fret not, friends. My muse never goes missing for long. I'll find it one day when I'm not looking, next to the bananas or under a pile of bills. You'll be the first to know when it returns, ok? Promise.

No comments: