October 24, 2009

Blah

So.

We are still sick. Sickie sickie. Apparently, we caught a nasty flu bug that's been going around Oak Harbor. It's such a nasty bug, it made the news here in our little town.

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I HATE being sick. I've had a fever for 2 and a half days now, and it stinks.

The good news is that Caleb was pretty sick on Thursday, but he's feeling lots better now. No more fever for him. Just some residual coughing and sneezing. I am very happy about that, because he was so pitiful on Thursday. Wanted to be held allll day long. Didn't want to eat anything. My poor sweet boy, it broke my heart. But he's better now, so that's good.

Now if I could just get better. *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I'll probably be absent from Blogger for a few more days. Not sure I'd make a whole lotta sense if I tried to write bloggie posts right now. There's just something about a 100+ degree fever that makes a coherent post unlikely. ;)

If you guys could pray for a speedy recovery for us, I'd appreciate it. And also, that Jason wouldn't catch this bug. So far, he's in the clear. I just hope it stays that way. Thanks ya'll. :)

2 comments:

LeAnna said...

Bless your heart, girlfriend. Praying healing in Jesus name, right now! That flu is just nasty, and hitting people so early this season. I hope you recover speedily. {hugs}

Linds said...

One of the school systems around here had to close the schools for 2 days because about 40% of the students were out sick. Crazy! Thankfully we're still ok here, neither one of us has been sick. I need to go get a flu shot. I'm glad that Caleb is feeling better, that Jay hasn't gotten it yet, and I hope you feel better soon too!!! Love you sweetie.