July 17, 2011

Let Me

And now for something completely different. :) A song. A song that simply came to me while at women's retreat a few months ago. I can't truly say I wrote it. I think He did. He just shared it with me. And now I'm sharing it with you.



Let me have the pen,

Let me take your hand,

Let me lead you through the dance.

Let me write your life,

Let me have control,

Let me love on you a little bit more.


Let me, let me.


Let me take you on this adventure,

Let me author every chapter,

Let me take you where you never thought you'd go.

Let me show you joy,

Let me make you laugh,

Let me love on you a little bit more.


Let me, let me.


Let me lead. Let me have. Let me take.

Let us dance.

Let me write your happy ending.


Let me love on you a little bit more.



Just wanted to share a few of those "good things" God is doing in my life. It isn't all clouds and rain. :) Happy Sunday, y'all!

1 comment:

Mama Sue said...

Love it. Keep looking up! He is our Source of strength, energy, creativity and all else.
Love you, Mom