October 19, 2008

And now I give you The Kitchen

Well friends, I've been promising pictures. Now here they are! I give you the New and Improved Kitchen/Dining Area:




Ok, so the kitchen wasn't rearranged, but I did get a new curtain for the window above the sink. And I'm very proud of that curtain. Hung it myself. =) 'Course I had to show ya!


So the grand tour's begun . . . although you'll have to wait for the rest. The kitchen and dining area are the only clean parts of the house right now. ;) The rest is *almost* there. Almost back to normal.
Well, as normal as can be with a husband 3,000 miles away. Which, come to think of it, is probably why I'm on blogger in the first place, putting up pictures of curtains and other such nonesense at 9:30 at night.

Sheesh... he's only been gone one day and I'm already going loopy. Or maybe I was already like that. Hmmmm. Well, I am listening to Christmas music and it's only October. That's probably proof enough that I'm loopy all on my own. Maybe another proof would be that I'm trying really hard to think of something interesting and witty to write, but nothing's coming to mind, so I'm just stalling now, not wanting to end this post and go back to my quiet, albeit Christmas music-filled house.
Hmmmmm.
Yep, I'm loopy. I'll admit it. Whew, glad that's off my chest. Anyone know of a good 12 step program for people like me?
Ok, ok, ok. I'm going. See? This is me, going. Going going gone. Bye-Bye.

2 comments:

Natalie Jackson said...

Crazy girl. What you didn't notice is that your blog was already witty. I can't wait to see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

/poke
/wave

You are too much. These past few entries have been real gems haha. Hope Jason has a great business trip to Mass. Other than San Diego my favorite city is definitely Boston, for various reasons. Right now there is probably no prettier place in the United States than New England in the fall.

/hug
/laugh