October 11, 2008

Busy Neuhausers

Evening, folks. Guess what we did today? We moved!

. . . furniture, that is. =) Ha, I had you going there for a minute, didn't I? Nah, our address is still 5821 Loopyville Rd., Crazytown, USA. But the configuration of our house is completely different from what it 12 hours ago. For example, I am typing this here posty from our livingroom.

Jason and I have been talking about "rearranging" for over a month now and until last Tuesday, we couldn't come up with a plan that we both liked. But then Jason, my utterly brilliant husband (yeah, I just married him for his brains ;), hit upon this great idea, and after an all-day moving adventure,

Caleb has his own room!!! For the first time in his little life, he has a bedroom. All to himself. =) And I am very, very excited about that. Can you tell?

We made other changes today, but I'll save those for a picture post. I wanted to get pictures up here tonight, but, well, our house looks like we just moved in. Go figure. Junk everywhere.

Not very camera-worthy. So. Ya'll will have to wait until we can put our home back together and find a place for erm, all our junk. =) Then I'll give ya'll the grand tour of our very much improved apartment.

And Natalie, I am very glad you are coming next week. There's no way I'll have this mess cleaned up in two days. =)

No comments: