October 8, 2008

The Chocolates are on Me Tonight, Guys

Apparently, I look like Johnny Depp.

As in, Johnny Depp from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Annie informed me of this fact tonight during class while we studied homonyms. I suppose I don't mind toooooo bad. After all, I am the world's biggest choco-holic. 'Course, I am the world's biggest choco-holic girl.

*shakes head in silent amusement*

She comes up with the craziest stuff sometimes. Like saying "trouble-makers" was a Biblical name when we played Scattegories last Friday. Or that Justin Timberlake was a famous female. I'm still laughing over that one.

Annie just cracks me up. I can always count on her to make me smile. Even if she thinks I look like a famous male celebrity. And I figured I'd share this all with you tonight because it's more fun to laugh with friends than to laugh alone, right? So the chocolates are on me, guys. Eat your hearts out. Just don't fall into the chocolate river, ok? And when you sing the song, make sure you say "Charlize and the Chocolate Factory."

No comments: